Arengumaagide Foorum Arengumaagide Foorum
Kuula: Arengumaagide esinemised nõmme raadios.

KKKKKK   OtsiOtsi   Liikmete nimekiriLiikmete nimekiri   KasutajagrupidKasutajagrupid   RegistreeriRegistreeri 
 ProfiilProfiil   Privaatsõnumite lugemiseks logi sissePrivaatsõnumite lugemiseks logi sisse   Logi sisseLogi sisse  Jutukas 

Sobimatust reklaamist

Uus teema   Vasta teemale    Arengumaagide Foorum -> Reklaam
Vaata eelmist teemat :: Vaata järgmist teemat  
Autor Teade
Natu
Külaline

PostitusPostitatud: Reede Aug 13, 2004 11:14 am    Teema: Sobimatust reklaamist Vasta viitega

Ma ei taipa isegi, kuhu vahepeal sattunud olen, sest mu meilile tuli järgmist. Miks just mulle? Kui keegi viitsib üldse süveneda.
Kas keegi teab, kuidas leitakse inimesi, kellele seda saadetakse?
Tsiteerin::
LIFE IN EGREGOR

ЖИЗНЬ В ЭГРЕГОРЕ

PART 1

GOSPEL OF ALEXEY

ЧАСТЬ 1

ЕВАНГЕЛИЕ ОТ АЛЕКСЕЯ

My way to self-comprehention began in 1989, when I found myself in the Shambala School. This moment was a beginning of my overthrow of my world outlook and the purport of life. At that time, in 1989, I was trying to find something unusual, wonderful and supernatural, superability of a man and means to disclose them attracted me then. It was just in this period, when my search was at the crest, I met people who studied and practiced methods of self-perfection.

From the moment of meeting them I profoundly percepted their serious attitude to self-perfection and wholesome approach to a man. That is why I began to attend all classes with no hesitations. These lectures opened up sense or understanding of Christianity, Buddhism. Tibet yoga, some lectures were on psychology, astrology and Toltek magic. There were also practical classes, which taught how to go deep into your inner being and open up there unusual perceptions and apparitions. Thus, in the process of my staying in the Shambala School I could both theoretically comprehend all information I got from the lectures, and practically, that is physically, experience such phenomena as feeling of energy, feeling of chakra energy, intentional nightdreams and even states of enlightenment and perception of fusing with limitless creative emptiness.

My apprenticeship lasted three years. In May 1992 I made up my mind to break off all my contacs with Shambala School. Studying and staying in this center required immense efforts and I was so much psychologically exhausted that had no other way-out as leave my Teachers in order to understand what really happened with me being alone.

Now, two years later, I understand why I left the center. First, I could not bear all those tests and situations my Teachers created. The reason is my own sense of self-importance and self-pity. Second, I had to embody that knowledge I got in Shambala Egregor, that is, find my own individual way, the way of my heart.

The knowledge and experience I got in the process of my apprenticement are huge, therefore I decided just to touch upon the most important stages of my spiritual becoming in this book. I looked through all situations I experienced in the Egregor and came to the decision that four main stages have to be established.

At the first stage of my staying at school, I absorb and collect knowledge I get at lectures and practical training, until I have complete information and energy saturation. At the second stage I completely devote myself to the service of the Egregor. From now on I am not just a student, but I become a loyal novice of my Teachers, I carry out all their orders and tasks. A short-time understanding comes down upon me. At the third stage important tasks are given to me, I conduct practical training and deliver lectures at seminars for those who come to the Shambala School from all over Russia. At the end, when I could no longer undergo situations and could not conquer my own egotism, I had to leave the Egregor. At the fourth stage I form my own section of magic and healing. I travel around Russia, carry out seminars and preach Shambala Writ. In May 1992 an inner conflict is born inside me and I have to stop to be able to understand what is happening during these three years.

Now two years have passed before I could begin to write this book, before I could understand my relationship with the Egregor and particularly with my Teachers, who completely turned over my whole life.

CHAPTER 1

ГЛАВА 1

From a "Your In-Between" newspaper I found out about lectures delivered in the building of former "Sovnarkhoz". I got interested in just lectures on meditation, since I have already got some information about yogins and I felt a need to know more and meet people who practice this knowledge.

It was January 9, 1989. The lecture was to begin at 7 pm, but I have come two hours earlier. When I entered the empty hall, I felt an anticipation of something unearthly to come, some vague trouble appeared in my soul. As if I could not wait for the beginning of the lecture. I kept on sitting there for some time, then I went out of the building for a walk.

So the lecture should begin soon. I bought the ticket and occupied a seat in the third row. The hall could hold 400 audience and soon it was filled up. The topic of the lecture was "What is meditation?" I was ready to write down everything and had a notebook and a pen. The lecture had to be delivered by Bogomudr Altai Kagan and Sri Maha Padme Devi.

In due time a woman of 35 years of age and a man of 25 appeared from behind the wings. The woman was walking solemnly, she wore a nice blue dress and she seemed to me simultaneously concentrated and friendly. The man walked behind her. He seemed to walk freely, even somehow carelessly, and his face was calm and friendly, glowing with some inner purity.

Good evening, - said the woman and they both sat down at the table. I would like to tell you at once, that her voice impressed me profoundly. The voice was calm. Warm and penetrated to my very heart. I got ready to put down everything she would tell.

Today's lecture is devoted to meditation, - she went on, - but first I'd like to tell you one parable. Once a pupil expressed his desire to learn meditation. He came to a Teacher and addressed to him: "People say you can meditate, teach me how to meditate". The Teacher agreed to teach him. Day after day passed by. The Teacher told the pupil how he should drink tea, how to cook the food, and made the man to do everything himself. Several days passed and the pupil asked the Teacher when he was going to teach him to carry out meditation. The Teacher answered that he was teaching him from the very first day, since meditation is a process.

The woman told the story and then gave the floor to the man.

There are two stages of meditation, - began the man. - The first stage of meditation is the skill to relax the body. This may be achieved by means of auto training.

The man went on telling of the first stage of meditation and made examples. I listened to him attentively and tried to put down the main ideas.

- The second stage of meditation is more complicated, - he said. - It consists of the art to enter into fusion with your own soul. A man has three main parts: a body, emotions and an intellect. But he also has a soul, which is above the body, emotions and thoughts. Meditation of the higher stages is a fusion with the soul. Entering into fusion with soul gives achievement of cosmic consciousness and he opportunity to see the world in a holy way.
Meditation is finding one's own ego. During meditation one has to watch the body, emotions, intellect and percept own ego, which watches the body, emotion and the intellect. So, meditate and understand that you are the spirit and the witness, while your body, emotions and thoughts are only covers, only parts of your of your spirit and these covers became a jail cell for you and you have to know how to get rid of the body, emotions and thoughts. I will teach you how to do it in our practical training.

The way of meditation consists of getting rid of dominating of these thoughts, emotions and instincts. This is moksha, nirvana, away out of the circle of sansara and karma. Karma is your identification with habits and instinct. But first of all, meditation is detachment from your false personality, from thoughts that I am John, Bill or James, that I live in this or that town, in this or that family, that I am so and so years old, graduated this or that school and so on. All this is only your memory. But your immortal ego has nothing to do with all that. Meditation is your finding what you really are and it isolates you from what you really are not.
I have to say that the story of this second stage of meditation impressed me deeply and touched something inside me. Unknown and unusual emotions came down upon me, I comprehended the limitless of cosmos in a man himself. I immediately like the way this young man narratives the essence of the lecture. He was telling about a man itself, about his structure and his soul. This was just what I was looking for. This is what I was thinking in that moment. Besides, the man, the lecturer, impressed me greatly. He was the Light for me, a pure, cosmic, limitless and mystic Light. After this first meeting, this spiritual and emotional impression of the man as wonderful and unusual person stayed with me from that time on.
If you have any questions, please ask me, - said the man, addressing to people in the hall. - I will try to answer them all.

-Bogomudr Altai Kagan, for how long do you go in for self perfection and who was your Teacher?

I do it for about 10 years and my Teacher was a Siberian shaman and wise man Altai Kam. I met him in 1987, he ordinated me and handed over divine knowledge and the commitment to convey this knowledge to people in an intelligible form.

-Tell me, please, - asked a learned academician, - what I have to do to find a Guru, just like you did?

You have to devote yourself completely to the way of your spiritual perfection. You have to make up your mind to wait for your Teacher while actively perfects yourself. In the moment, when you will be really ready, the Teacher will come to you and will lead you by the spiritual road.

What is the way you are communicating with your Guru now? - asked a man with active eyes.

I communicate with him by means of telepathy. Each time I need his support and help, I pray, and a contact is made with my Teacher through the Sahasradapa chakra as well as through my heart. And then I get answers to all my questions, since I opened up his Holy graces. There is nothing unexplained or unknown. If every one of you will be opened up for Divinity as I am, then there will be nothing unknown for him.

People went on asking all sorts of questions for more than an hour, and I was surprised how calmly and holistic his answers were to any question.

After the lecture I went home with two very profound experiences. First, I truly fell in love with the woman's voice, it got into my soul so deeply, that I was overflown with the feeling of love, I have never before experienced such emotions. Second, the man wondered me immensely, he opened up for me the sense of human's life. The very high cosmic sense, which I was looking for.

Those were my impressions after the first meeting with Bogomudr Altai Kagan and Maha Padma Devi. I made up my mind to attend all their lectures by all means.

My second meeting was pregnant with new surprises. I was impatiently waiting for the meeting a whole week. Each day I read and reread my notes of the previous lecture, opening still new and new aspects.

The second lecture was devoted to White and Black magic.

White and Black magic, - said Bogomudr Altai Kagan, - are in fact opposite to each other. Black magic is using some magic manipulations in egotistic and profit aims. The man practicing black magic does not comprehend that he suffers mostly himself. Trying to revenge somebody or spell evil eyes, he does not understand that to get rid of malice one has to do it in himself. White magic differs from black one just on complete understanding. A man, a devotee of white magic, tries first of all to make a contact in himself and keep this state of consciousness all the time. He has to master the art to concentrate his desire on some particular aim and never hesitate in realizing it. A ritual is a method of concentration. A photo portrait, black cat are means of concentration. This is the main thing in magic. The black magic is when you achieve your egoistic aim.

The main purpose of the lecture was to explain the very root of magic. I liked the idea very much. Only after the lecture I could understand that white magic is not helping to someone or making good. I comprehended that white magic is an understanding. And black magic is not evil spell, this is lack of understanding and narrow consciousness.

White magic is when you act not egoistically, for some egregor, for a bright power. What does it give to you? If you are acting egoistically, you will suffer all the same. You may get wealth and power, but will never get Grace in your heart. But when you are working for the sake of the Higher Power, that is, realizes white magic, you may get neither wealth nor power, but your heart will be filled with grace. To get your aim you may use the practice of contemplation of pentacle. You may begin to meditate concentrating on the image of pentacle and your individual Shambala music. When you successfully made a telepathy contact with pentacle, its image has to be transferred to Adjna and picture mentally as I am realizing my plan, how well I am doing it, to see if there are any doubts. Then I have to review the plan once again until I am sure, that everything is really all right. This is a real, true pentacle. If you drew a pentacle just for entertainment and do not understand anything in it, then it won't help you. It is true for any amulet, it should be supported by your belief, that is by your emotions, some thoughts and hope and your belief in the Highest Power, then the talisman will really help you.

Seminars of Academy of Happiness

EUROPE
Place / country
Theme
contacts

23-25 July
Dorset - England
Festival: Celebrating the Mayan Day out of Time, with special rituals of ancient Siberian Shamanism to bring awakening in the New Age.
info@belovodye.org

Emma +44 7891229123

4 August
London - England
Introduction to Siberian Shamanism and Healing
info@belovodye.org

Emma +44 7891229123

8-14 August
Near London - England
One World Festival - Workshops: Siberian shamanism, Astral Karate, Business Magic, Sacred ancient Methods of Healing, Magic of the Goddess
info@belovodye.org

Emma +44 7891229123

24-26 September
Cornwall - England
Ancient Methods Of Healing, the global theory
info@belovodye.org

Emma +44 7891229123

2 - 3 August
London - England
Russian Esoteric Astrology
info@belovodye.org

Emma +44 7891229123

15 July
Tallin.Estonia
The meeting with nature, and contact with spirit of nature.
info@belovodye.org

Juta +37274-22-102

16 -18 July
Amsterdam -Holland
Spiritual healing. Dream, working with the dream body. Spiritual aikido.
info@belovodye.org

Koen Smit +3164767-3817

19 July
Etten Leur – Holland
Evening for students of schools
info@belovodye.org

Petra +31 76 5264002

20 July
Turnhout, Belgium
Magic of shamans
info@belovodye.org

Petra +31765264002,Margot

22 July
Antwerp – Belgium
Shamanic tantra
info@belovodye.org

Petra +31765264002, Margot

24 July
Etten Leur, Holland
Esoteric Psychology
info@belovodye.org

Petra +31 76 52 64002

25 July
Breda Holland
Chadyr, (syberian sweatlodge)
info@belovodye.org

Petra +31765264002

25 -29 July
Valthe -Holland
Shamanic Teaching with Dancing Thunder
info@belovodye.org

Centrum Mirre Joop,Kitty +31591-580002

27-1 July, august
Germany, In nature
Shamanic tantra.The knowledge about you r harmony with a partner. Mysteries and rituals of Siberian Shaman.
info@belovodye.org

Elena+49177-4662-428

8 August
Belgium – Balen
Spiritual Aikido and Magic drink
info@belovodye.org

Petra +31765264002 Margot

12 – 15 august
Ardennen- Belgium
Camping workshop in nature. Connecting with the Spirit of Nature.
info@belovodye.org

Petra +31765264002

17 – 22 august
France
Camping workshop in nature. Return of the soul.
info@belovodye.org

Petra +31765264002

28-29 august
Balen Belgium
Power of the shaman. Shamanic Tanta.
info@belovodye.org

Petra +31765264002,Margot

30 August
Etten Leur – Holland
Information evening sjamanic school
info@belovodye.org

Petra +31765264002

31 August
Etten Leur – Holland
Information evening Astral Karate
info@belovodye.org

Petra +31 76 52 64002

27-31 august
Berlin-Germany
Seminar. Spiritual Healing part 4. The Way to happiness, love, and harmony. The power of prayer.
info@belovodye.org

Tamara0049-179-129-6116

2-5 September
5 September
2-7 September
Etten Leur Holland
Den Haag – Holland
Rome -Italy
Shamanic school 1st stage
Event Paravisie
Seminar- Ancient Siberian Shamanism –the Way to Happiness.
info@belovodye.org
Petra +31 76 52 64 002
Petra +31 765264002
info@belovodye.org
Inna +39329-710-3028
8-9 September
Napoly -Italy
Seminar- Business –magic. The tree of wishes.
info@belovodye.org

Inna+39329-710-3028

10-12 September
Etten Leur Holland
Miss Charm

Workshop for womenpower
info@belovodye.org

Petra +31765264002

10-12 september
Germany -Zegel
Spiritual healing school part 3.Vitalyk body.
info@belovodye.org

Elena+49177-4662-428,Andre

+493681806060.

17 – 19 September
Belgium – Herk de Stad
Transformation of stress and emotions in hapinnes and power, Working with spirits of nature, businessmagic
Info@belovodye.org

Guy Wouters +3213781400

17-21 September
Berlin- Germany
Seminar. Tantra.The knowledge about your harmony with a partner. Mysteries and rituals of the Siberian Shaman
info@belovodye.org

Tamara0049-179-129-6116

25-29 September
Berlin -Germany
Seminar. Magic in business part 4. The personal power and success.
info@belovodye.org

Petra +31765264002

26 September

25 Chadyr
Balen Belgium
Chadir the place of cleaning yourself.
info@belovodye.org

Petra +31765264002

30 September/3 October
Belgium –
Shamanic School 1st block
info@belovodye.org

Petra +31765264002

07 – 10 October
Etten Leur - Holland
School Shamanic Healer Block 5. The God- Erlik.
info@belovodye.org

Petra +31765264002

11 – 13 October
Etten Leur – Holland
Spirituality in work, shamanism in work
info@belovodye.org

Petra +31765264002

14 – 17 October
Etten Leur - Holland
School Shamanic Healer Block 8. The shamanic travelling to the shamanic world.
info@belovodye.org

Petra +31765264002

19 October
Belgium – Antwerp
Informationevening shamanic school
info@belovodye.org

Petra +31765264002

21 October
`Belgium – Turnhout
info@belovodye.org

Petra +31765264002

23 October
Etten Leur – Holland
Orphica
info@belovodye.org

Petra +31765264002

24 October
Hever -Belgium
Siberian Shamanism and the methods of healing.
info@belovodye.org

Maancirkel

Petra +31765264002

29-31 October

Nijmegen – Holland

info@belovodye.org

Wouter +31614141087

2-7 November
Rome -Italy
Seminar. Spiritual Healing. The methods of “Iron shirts”. Astral karate in your life.
info@belovodye.org

Marina 0039-347-9741-857
5-7 November
Heerle – Holland
Siberian shamanism, contact and working with spirits, cleaning familykarma
info@belovodye.org

Petra +31 76 52 64002

8-9 November
Napoly -Italy
Seminar . Slavic yoga –the way to health and youth.
info@belovodye.org

Marina 0039-347-9741-857

12 November
Etten Leur – Holland
Informationevening school Astral Karate
info@belovodye.org

Petra +31 765264002

15 – 17 November
Etten Leur - Holland
Esoteric Astrology, Spiritual Aikido
info@belovodye.org

Petra +31765264002

18 – 21 November
Etten Leur – Holland
School Astral Karate 1st block
info@belovodye.org

Petra +31765264002

19-24 November
Berlin- Germany
Seminar .Siberian Shamanism Part 2. Shamanic map. The place of Power.
info@belovodye.org

Tamara0049-179-129-6116

26 – 28 October
Amsterdam – Holland
Esoteric Psychology and esoteric astrology
info@belovodye.org

Koen +31 6 19538031

2 December
Turnhout – Belgium
Info@belovodye.org

Petra +31 765264002

3 December
Lier – Belgium
Info@belovodye.org

Petra +31 76 52 64002

4 December
Antwerpen – Belgium
Info@belovodye.org

Petra +31 7652 64002

4-7 December
Berlin -Germany
Seminar. The Art of Life from birth to death. Part 4. The secret of sexually mystery.
info@belovodye.org

Tamara0049-179-129-6116

9 December
Etten Leur - Holland
Shamanic school 2 stage.
info@belovodye.org

Petra +31765264002

20-25 December
Roma -Italy
Seminar. The Esoteric Christianity.The mystery of Christmas and New Year.
info@belovodye.org

Marina 0039-347-9741-857

26-27 December
Napoly -Italy
Seminar. The mystery of our dreams. We may change our life.
info@belovodye.org

Marina 0039-347-9741-857

24-31 December
Berlin -Germany
Seminar. The Christmas and her secrets.
info@belovodye.org

Tamara0049-179-129-6116

Secrets of Siberian Shamanism and Family Happiness

Weekend Intensive workshop
24th of July – 25th of July
Presented

By

Siberian Shaman Biven Mamonta

When harmony will be in your family and life, all wars on our planet will come to an end." Bogomudr Altai Kagan, Siberian Shaman

Course outline

Saturday July 24th (12pm-8pm)

Harmony and happiness in relationships

* How to love and maintain energy of love. Transforming relationships, and returning harmony to your home

* Protection of your house and your family from evil sources

* Attracting success into your life;

* Developing genius in your child

Esoteric astrology

- Yours horoscopes and horoscopes of your family

Sunday 25th of July

Ancient Siberian Tantra

* Secret of the youthfulness, beauty and charisma

* Finding the right partner and your second half. Ancient tantric mysteries to find your ideal, and bring back departed loved ones

* Open your divine super- abilities. Awakening the Kundalini through trans

* Ancient secret tantric asanas and mudras

* Basic knowledge of the tantric massage

* Experience intoxicating energy dance to merge with the Divinity

Esoteric astrology

- Figure out the best time to make all-important decisions in your life

Bogomudr Altai Kagan, founder of Academy of Happiness is now well-known throughout the world. What started out as a small center for Yoga has now become the teachings of the International Academy. Today it is taught in 9 languages in more then 40 countries throughout the world with thousands of pupils worldwide. Large filial centers of the Academy are open in England, Germany, Greece, Holland, Belgian, Finland, USA, Brazil, Mexico, Chili, Peru, the Baltic States and Russia.
"I bring you the ancient knowledge from Bogomudr Altai Kagan, who blesses you with happiness in life."

Spaces are limited so secure your place to be part of this incredible journey by contacting HEAVENLY FEET on 95984490

Secrets of Siberian Shamanism and Family Happiness

Booking information:

Seminar’s dates and costs:

Saturday July 24th 12pm –8pm $175

Sunday July 25th 8am – 6pm $175

Full weekend package only $300 (saving of $50)

(available only prior to the seminar)

After workshop availability for further development:

Themes To Be Decided At The Seminar In Accordance With General Interest For Further Study

Monday 12 pm – 5 pm

Thursday 12 pm – 5 pm

Wednesday 12 pm – 5 pm

Individual consultations and healings

Mon-Thurs-Wed

6 pm – 10 pm

For bookings and enquiries contact:

HEAVENLY FEET on

(03)9598 44 90

australia@bogomudr.org

REGISTRATION FORM
Name:…………………………………………………………………………………………………
Address:………………………………………………………………………………………………

Phone: Home………………………Work………………………Mob…………………………….

E-mail address……………………………………………………………………………………….

Please tick the appropriate box

□ Please enroll me the weekend intensive seminar
□ Please enroll me in the Saturday July 24th workshop
□ Please enroll me in the Sunday July 25th workshop
□ I would like information on future courses
Please send with payment to:

HEAVENLY FEET

571 Hampton St,

Hampton,3188

Email: heavenly.k@bigpond.com
Tagasi üles
Tavakas
Pruun päike
Pruun päike

PostitusPostitatud: Reede Aug 13, 2004 2:19 pm    Teema: Vasta viitega

Tsiteerin::
Kas keegi teab, kuidas leitakse inimesi, kellele seda saadetakse?

Ma üldjuhul tean.

Internetis on otsinguprogramme, mis loevad läbi kõik võimalikud leitavad koduleheküljed ja filtreerivad sealt andmebaasidesse kõik leitud mailiaadressid. Ja siis mõned teevad nende andmebaasidega raha, müües rämpspostituseks sobivaid mailiaadresside andmebaase umbes $40 eest, mis sisaldab umbes 60 miljonit mailiaadressi. Kuna maili saatmine ei maksa suurt midagi, siis saadetakse sama sisuga reklaam neile kõigile, vahet tegemata kes on kes. Kui 10 miljonist üks õnge läheb ja mingi jama ära ostab, siis see investeering tasub end juba mitmekordselt tagasi. Ja see, et 59 999 994 inimest peavad mingit kõntsa lugema ei huvita kedagi.

Sa ilmselt ei oodanud sellist vastust? Arvad, et püüti teadlikult sihtrühma tabada? Võib-olla aga võib ka mitte olla. Igatahes, kui Su mailiaadress on sattunud mõnda nendest andmebaasidest, siis hakkad üsna tihedalt saama sooduspakkumisi viagra ostmiseks Internetist ja superhäid võimalusi liituda mingi ruttu rikkaks saamise skeemiga.
Okera
Valge päike
Valge päike

PostitusPostitatud: Reede Aug 13, 2004 2:21 pm    Teema: Vasta viitega

Ära erutu, Natu, mulle tuli see ka juba kuu aega tagasi.
Natu
Külaline

PostitusPostitatud: Reede Aug 13, 2004 2:25 pm    Teema: Vasta viitega

Tavakas, mul polnud ootusi vastuste sisu suhtes.
Küsisin, sest huvitas. tänan. Loodan, et viagrat nad mulle pakkuma ei tule.
Tagasi üles
Karnalk
Tumeroheline päike
Tumeroheline päike

PostitusPostitatud: Esm Aug 16, 2004 2:14 am    Teema: Vasta viitega

dorado vajaks küll viagrat.
Tokroda mainis, et tal nagu kiiremas korras meest vaja.
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum
Reasta teated:   
Uus teema   Vasta teemale    Arengumaagide Foorum -> Reklaam Kõik ajad on GMT + 3 Tundi
Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 1

Hüppa:  
Sa ei saa teha siia alafoorumisse uusi teemasid
Sa ei saa vastata siinsetele teemadele
Sa ei saa muuta oma postitusi
Sa ei saa kustutada oma postitusi
Sa ei saa hääletada küsitlustes

© 2001, 2005 phpBB Group